With the rise of social media a lot has changed, one of those many changes has impacted retail jewelry across the globe. Everybody is looking for that perfect ring for their special day, and they get inspiration from all of the jewelry they see on social media. Unfortunately supply has not caught up to demand.
Getting a custom jewelry piece with a custom jewelry manufacturer is a simple process. It starts by you sending in your ideas of the ring you want. Add a picture or drawing to help us understand your idea of the ring. Then you will receive a Computer Aided Design (or CAD for short) of the piece of jewelry. At this point you can see what the piece will look like when finished and make any necessary changes to make the ring perfect. Once the design is approved it is cast in whichever metal you decided on and you get the finished piece of jewelry in the mail.
The best news of all is that it doesn’t break the bank. Custom jewelry pricing is comparable or often lower to prices of jewelry found in most stores. Because these prices are mainly dependent on the price of the metal and stones, you can customize the ring to fit your budget.
What makes Citrus Studio the number 1 option for custom jewelry?
Citrus Studio provides benefits to customers by offering these industry-leading features:
- Free CAD renderings & revisions within 1-2 days.
- The ability to offer any style you are looking for.
- 2-3 Week Delivery of set & finished products.
- Rings cast in 10K, 14K, 18K gold, silver, and platinum.
- Affordable pricing that is comparable to rings already in your showcase.
- With our simple process we make it easy to do custom jewelry.